Domestic Gas Safety Certificate

If you are a landlord, you have duties under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 to arrange maintenance by a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipe work, appliances and flues, which you own and have provided for your tenants use. You must also arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You must keep a record of the domestic gas safety certificate for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in.

Dorchester Heating & Plumbing will attend the property, carry out the necessary checks and issue the domestic gas safety certificate, with all copies provided. We are able to do this for 1 property, or many, if you are a property company or agent.